Friday 19 June 2009

Rab Sleeping Bags

The first tranche of new Rab Sleeping bags now available on line.

Rab Quantum 250 Endurance Lightweight, highly water repellent down sleeping bag

Rab Atlas 750 - excellent 3 season down sleeping bag, in women's version too - check out the lovely lupin colour.

And of course all at the best web prices with free delivery!Rab Summit 700 and Rab Quantum top bag coming soon...

I've been using Rab Down Sleeping bags for nearly 20 years now - still the same ones! I keep wanting to upgrade them to a sexy new Rab Quantum, but can't warrant it, because the ones that I have are still in fantastic condition. That is what I like about down, it lasts and lasts. The down still has it's loft, the fabric is still not worn and most importantly - it keeps me warm!

Many people will argue that Rab make some of the best down sleeping bags in the world - and I would tend to agree. It always makes me happy when I sell one, because I know that the customer will be very happy with their selection.

Here are my top 5 reasons for choosing a down sleeping bag:

1 - Down gives you long lasting warmth.
2 - Down has a better warmth to weight ratio than synthetic fillings.
3 - They can pack smaller.It is an all natural filling, making the bag feel more comfortable.
4 - They wick moisture better than synthetics - which can help keep you warmer in cold 5 - weather, cooler in warm weather and ultimately more comfortable.

Buy down, you won't regret it - and it comes in lupin colour too. You'll look great at the campsite.

No comments: