Thursday 27 January 2011

What is THE ultimate travel accessory?


THE ultimate travel accessory?
 What do you think is THE ultimate travel accessory?

Dental floss is not just for teeth you know. But is it really the ultimate travel accessory? Girls, listen up, do you take travel hair straighteners with you travelling? How about the humble head torch? A micro fiber travel towel?

These are all travel accessories that you see time and time again in the top 5 travel accessories blog posts. OK, so maybe you don't see head torch that often, but the other three? Rather common place. I was reading a blog post on luxury travel accessories yesterday and they listed a wooden box of Fortnum and Mason tea bags.

Would you take Fortnum and Mason tea bags in  wooden chest travelling or would you pop a few PG tips (insert your own favourite brand here) into a plastic bag?

I've just responded to a quick question posed to me about really strong sticky tape called McNett Tenacious Tape. It is said to aggressively stick to any surface. As far as I know it does. it is lightweight, clear, flexible and will fix a huge amount of things. Perhaps this is THE ultimate travel accessory? Especially if you are backpacking around the world or are adventure travelling.

So tell me: What is THE ultimate travel accessory?

Free roll of Tenacious Tape to the person who I think beats me!

No comments: