Wednesday 9 May 2007

New to blogging

I'm new to all of this blogging lark and I was wondering how I can get people to look at my blog? I'll need to do some research. I thought there would be a search facility on the front/home page or something, but I can't really find anything. How do I search out other peoples blogs?

Well, I've not booked the flight and some accommodation for the trip to Poland for walking in the Polish Tatras. Flying with Ryan Air - from Stansted flight at 6.10am. Leave Horsham at 1am - great! Booked the flight direct on the Ryan Air website -coming in at about £71, only to have to add on another tenner as I wanted to take luggage! Honestly! Why didn't they mention that in the price to start with, cheap airline? Watch out! British Airways were only £30 more expensive and that was from Gatwick - crap flight times though. The accommodation we booked through www.hostelbookers.com and chose the cheap, but well rated Seventh Heaven Hostel in Krakow. will let you know what it is like when I am back.

It's useful having your own outdoor gear website, as I've been reading that you need to take a lightweight sleeping bag, I'm taking a Rab Quantum 250, lucky me, and a karrimat to sleep on in the mountain huts if there are no beds. I get the pick of the outdoor gear. That'll do me. I like Rab Sleeping bags, they are the best, well made and lovely to sleep in. (I think it is a fabric thing, goes well with the silk liner).

No comments: